Hartskill Review is looking for poetry that is ambitious, emotive, and challenging. Submissions are accepted via Submittable. Pays one contributor copy.
Submissions should meet the following criteria:
- Submit 1-3 poems at a time.
- Gather your submission into one file.
- Poems should be single spaced on the page.
- Submit rich, complex, and ambitious poems that reward repeated readings.
- Submit poems that mean something to you and stand a chance of meaning something to others.
- Simultaneous submissions are okay (but please send notice if accepted elsewhere).
- Please include a short biographical note about yourself and your work.
- Write “comments welcome” if you wouldn’t be averse to receiving comments from the editor. You won’t always receive comments, but knowing that they would be appreciated will make them more likely.
Responds in 2-6 weeks.
Click the following link to submit: http://hartskillreview.submittable.com/submit
If you have published a book of poetry and would like to have it reviewed, please send an e-mail query to email@example.com. Hartskill Review prefers to print reviews that are generally favorable, so we reserve the right to send books back that are not a good fit.
If you are interested in writing a review, please e-mail Joshua Hjalmer Lind at firstname.lastname@example.org.